Monday, October 27, 2008

Howdy Ya'll!

Well, here we are! We thought since everyone else was creating a blog we might as well jump on and follow the crowd. In all honesty we have enjoyed viewing others blogs and we thought since we now live in Fort Worth, TX it would be a great way to keep people updated on what's going on in our lives.

We have been slowly adjusting to life in Texas. It is a great place but the summer was awful. It is hotter than Hell down here. Thankfully we didn't have to endure all of it. We moved here from Salt Lake City, on the 11th of August 2008. I am attending the full-time MBA program at Texas Christian University (TCU), and my wife Tiffany works as a Dental Hygienist.

We don't have any kids yet, only a cat named Roxy. The order of heirarchy in our household goes Tiffany, Roxy, and then me. Yes that is right I am on the bottom, hence the web address.

While we are here in Texas we thought that we would enjoy what it has to offer. So we have decided to attend every sporting event that we can. This includes baseball with the Texas Rangers, basketball with the Dallas Mavericks, football with the Dallas Cowboys, hockey with the Dallas Stars, and last but certainly not least NASCAR at the Texas Motor Speedway! That's right we thought we would get in touch with our redneck side (if your a strasser you know what that means).

9 comments:

Janie said...

I'm glad you guys have a blog so we can keep up with you! Have fun with the humidity, we're definitely glad to be back in Utah. :)
-Janie

Joel & Lila said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to see what you guys are up to...we miss yall!

Becca said...

Yay! I am glad that you have joined us in the blogging world. I am excited to hear all about Texas. We talk about coming to visit you guys all the time. We are excited about it!

Melissa said...

how fun! glad to have another blog to read! i'm glad we can keep up with everyone this way! WELCOME!

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogging!

Amanda said...

Hey, I happened across your blog on here. Anyway, I know I already have you on Facebook, but I added you to friends here too.

Amanda

L. Strasser said...

I am glad so many of my cousins have blogs...its nice to know what everyone is up to

Irene said...

Hey look at you! Now you have to add some pretty pictures!

Janie said...

well, well that is a beautiful picture. I'm glad you are staying busy down there in texas It sounds like you're having lots and lots of fun! Say howdy to roxy for me!