Thursday, March 19, 2009

Roxy

This is Adam. Tiff and I are still trying to be better about writing in this blog more regularly.

In our last post we mentioned our new work out program. So far things are going well. We have about 3 1/2 weeks left and things are looking good. I have lost about 12 lbs and Tiff looks smokin! (she has always been in shape though.)

We have been having some nice weather down here in Texas. Highs lately have been around 80! It's my spring break right now and I have been reading a book for school. Yesterday I went and laid by the pool for an hour and got a lot of reading done. It was nice just to be outside and feel the warmth.

I am still looking for an internship for the summer, so if anyone has anything in mind I am all ears.

We have a new video of Roxy to show ya'll. She is a pretty entertaining cat. She does some weird stuff sometimes.


No comments: